Wreath Care Tips & Flower Care Tips
Enjoy your Club Botanic fresh wreaths and garlands longer with these simple wreath care tips.
- After unboxing your fresh wreath or garland, give the foliage some plumping. Some needle loss or shifting is normal during transit.
- Mist your fresh greens with water every few days if you keep them indoors. If your fresh products are outdoors no misting is necessary as long as the climate is cool. However, if you live in a warm environment then mist your fresh greens every few days so they do not dry out.
- Avoid direct sunlight and keep fresh greens away from heat sources.
- For more in depth instructions, check out our blog on how to care for fresh wreaths.
Club Botanic fresh flowers are designed to last 3-5 days with little maintenance on your part. To get the most out of your flowers, here are a fresh flower care tips.
- Fresh flowers are thirsty so check the water levels of your arrangement every other day.
- If your flower arrangement is in floral foam, then top it off with water as needed.
- If your flower arrangement does not include floral foam, then change the vase's water every 3 days.
- Clean the vase thoroughly to remove any bacteria that may be present.
- Add commercial flower food, included with your delivery, to the water.
- Cut the flower stems diagonally at 1/2 inch from the bottom before returning them to the vase.
- Flowers like bright, indirect sunlight so keep them away from the blazing hot sun! Fresh flowers are happiest in cooler environments.